The chalet is for rent from March till November, so basically not in the winter. The calendar on the right side shows you when the chalet is available: green means available, pink means booked, yellow means optional.
For booking or more information please fill out the contact form, propose your desired dates and/or post your questions.
Price overview 2017-2018:
|During school holidays – 1 week||640 euro|
|During school holidays – 2 consecutive weeks||1200 euro|
|Outside school holidays – 1 week||600 euro|
|Outside school holidays – 2 consecutive weeks||1120 euro|
|If you’re staying at Lumerli for the second year in a row, the rent remains the same as last year!|
Tenants are expected to pay their own tourist taxes at the tourist office in Ernen. Check www.ernen.ch for an up to date price overview.
- the house key (sent to you by mail, otherwise you will have received instructions on where to pick up the key)
- hiking shoes/ shoes with grip soles
- water bottle
- rainwear (including something to cover your head)
- tea towels/dishcloths
- bedding for the following beds
- a double bed with one matress, and a double duvet (180 x 200 cm)
- a double bed with one matress and two single duvets (two times 80 x 200 cm)
- two single beds with matrasses and single duvets (80 x 200com)
- a cot with a matress but without a duvet